The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for MajorSlack.com.
Web Server Log Files
Visiting MajorSlack.com will make some entries into the web server's log files according to the HTTP headers sent by your web browser. These entries contain no personally identifiable information and typically include:
- The IP address of your computer
- The date and time you visited the web page
- The web page/file requested
- The type of HTTP request
- Whether the web page/file request was successful or not
- Which web browser you're using
- The page you visited directly before (known as the referring URL)
- The search engine used to get to the web page (if applicable)
- Keywords used in a search engine to find the web page (if applicable)
- Which operating system is installed on your computer
Cookies are simple and secure
Here at MajorSlack.com, some cookies are set by external web analytics programs and some are set by my business partners for monitoring advertisements that I allow to be placed on this site. I have no access or control over cookies set by these external web analytics programs or business partners. Please see other privacy policies for more information.
All major web browsers provide a means to control the setting of cookies in the browser itself. Please see your web browser options and/or documentation for more information.
Some examples of accessing cookie control in web browsers:
For Internet Explorer, click on Tools » Internet Options » Privacy » Advanced
For Firefox, click on Tools » Options » Privacy
Other Privacy Policies
Here are the privacy policies of various business partners and external web analytics programs affiliated with or used by MajorSlack.com: